A Sea Witch in Vicenza

Yes, I have been missing for few days as I am in Vicenza, Italy visiting my precious raviolis better known as my grandchildren.  I left on Sunday afternoon and have been having a ball with them ever since I arrived on monday afternoon.

The twins, Kelsey and Connor!  Be still my heart.


Big sister, Kaitlyn.  Too adorable for mortal words and she makes me laugh. 

Yesterday, while Kaitlyn took a gymnastic class, her mom and her two Italian girlfriends and I took a walk around the block where her gymnastic class was held and came across this magnificent, old residence.


The two Italian women explained that this was built during the 18th Century and that Napoleon had crossed the nearby bridge and camped on the residence.

Original main building, original windows and doors.



Windows are deep set into the stone and are huge.  Original shutters still remain.


It is spring in Italy and many of the homes fill these window sills with lovely flowers.


Closeup of the gate at the front entrance.

I hope to take more pics of the city of Vincenza tomorrow while pushing my little raviolis in their stroller.  I feel morning cappachinos coming on along with a little something lovely from the local bakery. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity