It's at it AGAIN!

Yup, it's snowing again in Atlanta.  If I truly didn't video it myself, I wouldn't believe it.  Here is a short video taken of the snow falling just outside my office building this morning.  


Schools are closing early and sis will leave downtown around 3:00 pm to avoid the horrible traffic that will happen as people scramble to pick up children and bring them home.  As for me, all of this snow makes me want to go home and change into warm, toasty loose clothing, brew some gun powder tea and starch and iron Edwardian whites.   I adore starching and ironing whites and other pretty textiles wrought from creative hands.  It is therapeutic for me.  Some folks like to clean, others reorganize closets...I like to iron.  Stay warm and healthy!  Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity