White Shell Wednesday

I know, I know, it is after Labor Day and all things wearably white should be retired according to fashion etiquette. However, I just couldn't resist this terrific photo of a summer purse decorated with mostly white sea shells.


Pretty little pearlized handles with natural sea shells and coral, this is such a sweet little vintage purse that I find purely joyful. Decorated with assorted size cockle shells, spiral snail shells, tiny pieces of fan coral, a few sliced periwinkles, lots of faux pearls and let's not forget the plastic mint green leaf glued to it. Not sure what the decorating thought was behind that touch but it is in keeping with "bags my grandmother living in Florida would carry." hahahahaha.

When you look at the wicker purse, it really is an easy item to decorate and now I'm wondering if I should be looking for these wicker purses at yard sales and Goodwill's to decorate myself. I have tons of shells (you would expect nothing less from a Sea Witch) and would enjoy embellishing these bags over the winter season for summer sale. I think I may have just talked myself into yet another project.

September is almost over, thanks for stopping by, and I wish everyone a pretty white shell Wednesday. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity