A million things

I may not seem busy, but I have a million things to do.

  • Purchase fabric for Halloween costumes for grandchildren
  • Price items for antiques booths
  • Take over and display priced items in antique booths
  • Traipsing around day with my sister tomorrow
  • Look for old doors with glass or screen doors for booth display
  • Construct booth display if I find the doors
  • kiss my honey
  • kiss my dog
  • clean the house (ewww)
  • pay bills (double ewww)
  • kiss my honey again
  • work on new blog
  • hopefully launch new blog this weekend
  • finish reading Twilight
  • work on knee brace covers...don't ask...just know a knee brace for a mermaid is not a good look
  • squeeze in time to produce some jewelry pieces
  • try and get this all accomplished on a weekend before my next work week begins

As I look at this list I realize how blessed I am to have such a rich and full and somewhat out of control life.

I think I will go kiss the dog and my honey again and wish everyone their own rich and full and blessed life. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity