I interrupt this blog to announce

the birth of my two newest grandchildren. Yes, the twins have arrived to my son and his lovely wife, Kerry and sweet daughter Kaitlyn. Connor (middle name still not decided), 6 pounds 13 ounces and Kelsey Elizabeth, 7 pounds, this morning at 6:47 am. Mother is doing wonderfully and has already nursed them both. Pictures should come soon...or as soon as my son will stop grinning and strutting like a proud peacock and can stop to send them to me as jpgs from Italy.

If you haven't noticed, I have changed out my header to reflect their birth and the change from costumes for grandchild to costumes for grandchildren. Oh how I wish I was closer to them right now. I would love to see my newest grandchildren and hug my sweet granddaughter, Kit Kat.

Gotta finish the princess costume for Kit Kat and now have to plan for designing three at a time going forward. The Delirious with Joy Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity