Baby Update- Six months




Yes, she is growing, and so am I, right along with her. It is very hard to think that I have another 14 1/2 weeks or so to go. Pregnancy is at best uncomfortable for me, and this time is no exception. I am only 5'2" and literally have about six inches of space between my ribs and my hips. Not a lot of space for a little growing person.

Despite my complaints, there are many more precious things going on that make it all worth it. This little girl loves music. If there is music playing, she is moving. Live music has an especially energizing effect on her. Daddy is a musician you see, and so is his dad, so it is in the genes- on one side anyway. I play the radio and try not to sing too loud for fear of the build up of yowling cats in the back yard.

She also loves her daddy already. He almost always speaks before or while he touches my tummy and invariably it creates a response from the little princess.

I know this is not an "art" post, but inquiring minds might want to know, so I thought I'd supply the information. In the future there will be a "baby update" link in the sidebar for those who are interested.

And while I'm at it, I will include one art related snippet. The deadline for submissions to The Gallery is quickly approaching on the 27th, so please remember to get those in. I am excited about that "baby" too!



Click on the brushes to find out how to submit an article through Blog Carnival!


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity