One Jasmine Princess gown is on the way

"Grandma-ma, you know I have been dreaming of a Jasmine princess gown in pink and purple." With those words spoken by my sweet granddaughter, I headed out to my local fabrics store and purchased lilac satin crepe and pink and hologram chiffon along with beaded and sequined trims and giant faux rhinestones. She asked for a Jasmine princess gown in princess colors and as every little girl seems to know that princess colors are pink and purple, I had to comply.

Jasmine is the Disney Arabian princess and I could not convince my granddaughter to let me make her a traditional harem outfit so I created a gown that did not have the usual gathered waist but rather an A-line silhouette with a flared bottom. I added "veils" to the front and back and lots of sparkly beads and big princess rhinestones.
Her crown and veil can be worn two ways. She can wear the veils in the back with the large rhinestone in the middle of her forehead...just like Princess Jasmine.
Or, she can put the veils in the front if she must be mysterious. So I have packed this and addressed it to Italy and have let Kit Kat know that her gown is on the way. I can't wait to see my sweet girl in her new gown.

Kaitlyn with her new sister and brother. She is a good big sister!


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity