Jovit Baldivino Releases Second Album Titled "I'd Do Anything For Love"


Following the success of his first album Faithfully, which has already reached Platinum Record Status, Jovit Baldivino is slated to release another album.


Titled 'I'd Do Anything For Love', this album features Jovit's powerful and distinct voice as he performs popular love rock songs, as well as the talented singer's original composition.

"Nananaginip ng Gising" is Jovit's first composition. The lyrics tell the story of someone in love with a girl, but he can't do anything but just daydream.

Other songs included in the album are "I Can Wait Forever," "I'll Do Anything For Love," "Please Forgive Me," "Mahal Pa Rin Kita," and "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All." The carrier single of the album is "Carrie," a song that has made Jovit famous all over the country.

TRACK LISTING:

1. I Can Wait Forever
2. Carrie
3. I'd Do Anything For Love
4. Please Forgive Me
5. Mahal Pa Rin Kita
6. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
7. Nanaginip Ng Gising
8. Ika'y Mahal Pa Rin
9. Total Eclipse Of The Heart
10. Alam Ko Di Ako Ok Lang
11. Sana Ngayong Pasko
12. Pasko Ay Pag-Ibig
13. I Can Wait Forever minus one
14. Carrie minus one
15. Ika'y Mahal Pa Rin minus one



My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity