Frencheska Farr - Today I'll See The Sun Music Video


Watch below the music video of "Today I'll See The Sun", the first single off of The Next Big Female Star Frencheska Farr's debut album "Inside My Heart". The music video is directed by Kapuso starlet Bianca King.






“Inside my Heart” album comprises of the songs "Today I’ll See the Sun", her carrier single, “Everytime” and “Ang Pag-ibig Kong Ito,” which were used as OST for various GMA-7 shows. “Isama Mo Ako,” which will become the OST for the upcoming “Captain barbell” where she will be one of the main casts.

Other songs in the album includes “Sa Pangarap Ko,” “This Feeling,” “Bakit Ikaw,” “Inside my Heart” and the revival of Vesta Williams’ “Suddenly It’s Magic” and of U2’s “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For.”

“Inside my Heart” is now out in all record bars nationwide. Grab your copy now!




My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity