Vintage Village is turning holiday & I'm four shy of 100 posts

This is my favorite time of the year at Vintage Village. We are all preparing for the Candlelight Open House that will run on the evening of November 18th and 19th and then carry through Sunday, the 22nd. Dealers out do themselves decorating and bringing in their best to offer to our customers and the prices are always affordable. So below are a few pics of what is in the shop now BEFORE the Open House. These items will all be complimented by lots of holiday pizazz shortly.










You may view videos of last year's Candlelight Open House at this link: http://vintagevillageantiquesandmore.com/openhouse.html. Please allow a few moments for the page to load as it contains three short videos but they still need a moment to cache.
On another note, I just realized that this is my 96th post. Where did the time go? I can't believe tha I am 4 posts aways from 100 posts. I will have to start putting together my 100th post giveaway TONIGHT. Look for photos in my next post. Have a wonderful Monday. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity