Mission Possible

Sometime in the fourth grade, California students learn about California history which includes a study on the California Missions.

This art history project centers on the missions of the southwest. We looked at California missions in particular, but also a few in Texas. The project was inspired by this one at Art Projects for Kids. The kids
did an amazing job,but don't take my word for it, have a look for yourself...











Starting off with grid paper makes a huge difference. I printed my own from my personal graphics program. Be sure to look at individual details of the missions, like window shapes and bell towers. Encourage kids to incorporate them into their drawings to create a representation of a real mission or a combination of several different missions.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity