Now that's a delicatession

Had to make a run to the local supermarket for a few Thanksgiving "staples". Kerry, the twins and I spent hours walking through this fantastic supermarket, but it was the deli that brought me to my knees. I'm New Jersey born and raised and had local butcher shops, milk men, bakeries and deli's all around me. I have had the great fortune to live and visit many places across the US and overseas and presently residing in Georiga...all have introduced me to the flavor that makes each unique, but it is the deli's and the bakeries that I miss most of all. Walking into this store was like coming home. I didn't know which way to turn first.
Supermarket in Vicenza...yes, that is the delicatessen area. Be still my heart.

Case after case of meats, cheeses, olives, salads, ready to eat meals.

Fresh Vegies, beautiful and fresh.

Braids of garlic.


Fresh, ripe and red tomatoes. These are the size of baseballs.

It's all big in Italy. Check out the size of that salami...so big,they needed a dolly to move it.


So many wonderful cheeses to select from.

Fresh wheels of aged cheeses.

Fresh pizza pies for the lunch crowd.

Couldn't resist a slice and a coke.


The twins sleeping as we check boots out at the local shoe store.

Mommy feeding the twins.

Sweet Kit Kat greeting me at the airport. This sweet girl holds my heart in her hands.
Wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity