Jetting to Vincenza to see grandchildren

Dear friends, I am writing this from Gate D in the Charlotte Douglas Airport as I wait for my flight to Frankfort, Germany and then on to Venice, Italy to spend Thanksgiving with my son, his lovely wife, and their three ravioli's...my grandchildren.

This is an unexpected pleasure as my son and his wife decided (out of the blue) to send me a ticket to come visit them in Vincenza, Italy for Thanksgiving holiday.

As many of you know, I have recently become the grandma-ma of twins two months ago. This double addition to the family has been a blessing and a joy. The only difficult part is they are so far away so I can only see my raviolis from the webcam or pictures in email.

To be able to hold them in my arms and then play with Kit Kat as we craft and glitter and bake away is the best possible world a grandmother could ever want.

So, look for future postings over the next few days about my adventures in Vincenza with the delightful grandchildren and their wonderful mother and father. Enjoy your weekend. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity