White Shell Wednesday

I'm loving this variation on White Wednesday.
Thank you, Anything Goes Here at http://thepottingshed-anythinggoeshere.blogspot.com/, for starting this white shell Wednesday.

I have been collecting shells as long as early childhood days. My first memories are of the sea shore and bringing home bits of sea shore treasures such as sea glass, shells, bottles of sand and anything else that may have looked interesting. I still have boxes of shells (and fossils and arrowheads and assorted rocks and minerals) from my childhood and seem to be ever adding to them as an adult.

These gifts from the mother ocean have provided us with a legacy of both food, medicine and currency, but also the sacred. One of my favorite shells is the bivalve - Angel Wings.


One cannot deny the existence of God our Creator and his angels as He so lovingly bestowed their existence in the shape of this lowly little clam shell. Delicate and the purest of white, I have gathered angel wing shells from the sea shores in Sanibel Island and in the Carolina's.

Wishing everyone a gentle white shell Wednesday. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity