Not enough Friday.


It's friday and I'm already feeling like this little guy in his wheel.



And like this manic little hamster I keep getting back on that spinning wheel no matter how many times I get flipped off. So much to do to get ready for the weekend. I have loads of vintage/antique goodies to photograph...gotta price them as well and get them in the shop...always a good thing.
Priced these swizzle sticks last evening while weeping through the end of Marley and Me. I was a blubbering mess and couldn't wait for Kota to come back into the room and give me a wet kiss to say it was alright.

But how cute and bright and happy are these and what fun to put in your favorite cold beverage. Sometimes the most delightful things in life are the "little extras".

The wonderful vintage chopping bowl is another one of my recent finds. Original patina and a nice big size.

Gotta finish out my 8 -5 gig and can't sneak out early on this lovely Georgia day because I am providing coverage for two other folks. Oh the responsiblities a girl has to take on.
Gotta run to the PO and send off my passport for a name change. Want my new married name on my passport so I can travel to the sea before the year is up.
Gotta walk my son through his first home buying session. What to look for, what not to do, etc. Such an exciting time for him.
Gotta swing by a local cafe for their incredible, you wanna lay down on the floor and scream chocolate cupcakes. A weekend demands nothing less.
Gotta...gotta...gotta. Oh yea, I'm on that hamster wheel spinning faster than I can blog. STILL ... how wonderfully blessed I am to have such richness in my life.
I wish all of you no less. Go, have a splendid weekend.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity