Three Cheese Ravioli

My family loves to use nicknames and terms of endearment. I have been calling my granddaughter, Kaitlyn, my “three cheese ravioli” since she was born and it has become one of her favorite nicknames along with Kit Kat and Monkey. When she was 2 years old she even asked me why I call her a ravioli. Why, I told her that ravioli’s are “warm pockets of goodness” and that is what she was. She smiled and ran off to play.

Kaitlyn wearing her Disney princess house dress and trying on her Aunt Renee's peep toe, leopard pattern pumps in the Bahamas.


So I receive a phone call from her yesterday and she has something to ask grandma-ma. “Grandma-ma, do you know how you call me your 3-cheese ravioli?” “Yes, I do Kaitlyn.” Well, Grandma-ma, I’m four years old now.” “Yes, Kaitlyn.” “Well, Grandma-ma, would you please call me your 4-cheese ravioli now?”
I LOST IT!
I was smiling and laughing so hard that I wanted to reach into that phone all the way to Italy and hug that hilarious child and smother her with kisses. Apparently, upon reaching the mature age of “4” this July, this was weighing quite heavily on her mind and she confided in mommy that she was 4 now and should be a 4-cheese rav instead of a 3-cheese rav. Mommy said ask grandma-ma and that is what she did. So when she is 16, will she let me call her my 16 cheese ravioli…we shall see!

Blessings to everyone. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity