Woo-hooo!


First of all, birthday conversation continued...

"Oh, and lots and lots of bubble wrap too."

Go ahead and click here for more bubble wrap fun!


Since last night, there have been almost 100 new hits at this blog. My Chagall lesson was posted over at the Crafty Crow. How exciting!


Oh as per the format changes in the blog, you can look forward to these beginning next week...

Monster Mommie Mondays- Days to rant and find the humor in family life.

Tip Tuesdays- Here you will find anything and everything from home school lessons, to my attempt at recipes and home organization.

Website Wednesdays- Since I am constantly on the internet, I will share with you the treasures I find.

Thankful Theology Thursdays- A day to praise all the good things that God had blessed with and again my "attempts" at theology.

Fine Art Fridays- Here you will find my latest art lesson.

Whatever Weekends- Who knows what may happen here, but I'll probably put the Book Nook here and "whatever" else may pop into my oxygen impoverished cranium.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity