First Day Back at School Update


Today was our first day back in our home school and I think it went pretty well. I was tired though. I stayed up way too late doing things that essentially did not matter today. We need to streamline a bit because what we did today took way too long to do.

I finally know how many students I will have in my after school program. It is not as many as we originally hoped for, but considering enrollment at this school is way down and this is not an economy for extras like art lessons, I was very flattered by the numbers. It will make up what I made last year for tutoring and bit more so I am very thankful. Hopefully the numbers in my private classes will continue to rise as they did in the summer. I am just so grateful to be making money(whatever the amount) using my talents and doing something I love.

Previously I mentioned some book projects. I will give you a preview of two of them.
One will be a compilation of my art lessons and the other is a Christian Children's book. The text is written for that one, but I want to take it in a different direction with the illustrations. Stay tuned for more on those projects.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity