Website Wednesday #1


This is kind of like Pringles for me. There are so many is is hard to pick just these few to share with you. If you want to see more of my favorites please visit my other sites at Miss Julie's Art School or the Homeschool Herald.

For today I really recommend these three...

Art Smarts 4 Kids
Here you will find a site similar to mine, of course hers is better. She knows way more about art history than me and hers is a blog I reference a lot.

National Gallery of Art for Kids

This one is just plain fun for kids and grown ups. My almost seven year old loves this site, but even an adult artist could benefit from some time in this visual jungle gym.

and

Garden of Praise
This is a great overall home school resource, but there is an excellent art history section as well. Again this is an often referenced site for me.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity