Jim Paredes Launches New Album Called "Laro"


After decades of being one of the singers and main composer of renowned group APO Hiking Society, Jim Paredes is releasing a solo album under MCA Music titled “Laro.”

Paredes will launch his album on June 17, 6 p.m. at Eastwood Mall Open Park and on Saturday, June 18, 7 p.m. at Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio.




Hear songs he wrote himself like the promotional track “Butong Pakwan” and other titles “OPM Rap,” “Ang Ganda Mo,” “May Araw Ka Rin,” “Sinungaling,” “Feeling Guilty,” “Libog Lang Yan,” “Lumisan Na Siya,” “In My Heart,” “Basic Love,” “Sumpa,” “Live Your Own Life,” “Mangarap at Managinip” and “Palagi-lagi.”

Learn from the legend as he recounts to one of the country’s premiere guitarist/ host Francis Reyes how he crafted these songs. MCA’s newest music gem Tricia Garcia will perform on the show as guest. Buy a copy of “Laro” at the venue and have it signed by Jim himself after the show.

I am excited, thrilled, proud and giddy about the product of my latest passion,” Jim said about his album.

With a profound and talented composer like Jim Paredes, expect a motley collection of songs with different themes.

Some of the new songs date back to the ’80s when I made them and had put away in a baul in my head. I never presented some of them to APO or anyone else because I felt they were not ready to be heard. Some songs were written for APO but never saw the light of day,” Jim said.

My purpose with this album is to bring forth into the world my creative offspring. Like real kids, some are modern and hip, some are old-fashioned, some like to experiment, some are moody and some are the cuddly types who enjoy making me feel good and mushy.”


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity