Karina Smirnoff - Brad Penny Wedding Set on January 21, 2012


"Dancing with the Stars" dancer Karina Smirnoff and her fiancee, Detroit Tigers pitcher Brad Penny will exchange vows on January 21, 2012 in Cozumel, Mexico.

"I have a lot of family and friends that live in Europe and Israel, and Brad has a big family in Oklahoma," Smirnoff said. "It's going to be a very diverse, colorful crowd."

The bride-to-be also said that she wanted her wedding gown's train "to be as long as Hollywood Boulevard."

"I'm very open to the colors, the setting, the flowers. I'm very easy... the only thing I do want is that big dress with the train. Even if it's just me walking in a dress, I'm all good."

Smirnoff began dating Penny in October 2009, shortly after she and fellow Dancing with the Stars dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy called off their engagement and ended their relationship. Penny then proposed a year later in October 2010.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity