Oprah Winfrey To Charice: "Don't fall in love!"


Whatever Oprah Winfrey says, Charice Pempengco follows.

"The last time we talked, she told me not to fall in love or have a boyfriend yet," the 18-year-old Filipino international pop star said, referring to her benefactor and main career adviser.

"I agree with her because I myself am not ready for that. In Ms Oprah's eyes, I'm still a baby," Charice told journalists.

And her crush: Justin Timberlake!

Charice, who is now in Manila for her "Charice: Home For Valentibe's" special on GMA-7, admitted she did have a crush on Justin Timberlake, whom she met in 2009. "I sang for him at an event and my knees started shaking when he smiled at me. I nearly forgot the lyrics," she recalled, laughing.

But has she ever fallen in love? "There are guys who are hovering... but that's about it," she replied, adding that her mom has even allowed her to entertain suitors.

Charice pointed out that Winfrey - who topped the list of godparents during her church baptism last year - plays a key role in her US management's decisions: "Ms Oprah is part of the Charice team. We seek her permission for every project that I do, like 'Glee.' When I went to a number of auditions, including some movie projects, there were a few of them that Ms Oprah didn't like. She's very strict. She doesn't like kissing scenes."

Source: PDI/ANN



My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity