I love creative people

and I know you do to or you wouldn't be hanging around blogs like the rest of us.  I just discovered Blog-Ology and her magnificent backgrounds and many of them FREE!  Oh, how I love that word. 


Here are a few examples of her work: 
Christmas birds...just lovely and so festive for the season.

Sweet cupids, I just put this background on the blog I maintain for my grandchildren.

Fairies, bubbles and pretty pastel colors.

I laughed out loud when I saw this delightful background.  Reminds me so much of Christmas in the city.

Everyone loves steampunk and this one is not the usual dark look often found with steampunk backgrounds. Joyful and full of light.

Take the time to visit Blogology and see what freebies you can find for you blogs.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity