Where "IS" everybody?

Where is everyone?  Blog favorites are days, weeks and a few months from their last posting. I'm kinda sad because I so love visiting all of your marvelous blogs.


I'm so farklempt that I'm wearing pancakes on my head. (farklempt -  delightful yiddish word meaning "choked up with emotion") 


I swam out of my little fishy hole of life to visit you.  Wheeeeeeerrrrrrreeeee aaaaaaararrrrreeeeee yooooooouuuuuuu?


I even brought some friends along to say hello.  Please come out and blog with us.


Okay.  I've blogged my message, let's have tea, shall we?

I'd suggest one lump or two but then that will only set the comments wagging. Oh, wait, that is exactly what I want. LOL.  Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.  Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity