Vangie Dowling Video

Greetings!  It’s Vangie here with another Design Team Video.

This week I worked with the 7gypsies Library Drawer. Look for this to be restocked in a couple of weeks. This item is HOT HOT HOT!  Let Scott know if you want him to hold you one when they arrive Scott@bluemoonscrapbooking.com.



I had a request from Becky H. to create something Shabby Chic. Thanks Becky! We aim to please!
This project is created to work as a card holder. I used the 12 file cards that came with the 7gypsies Library Drawer to remind me of upcoming birthdays. This way I can use the project for years to come.


The collection I used is Jubilee from K & Company.


What an AWESOME collection! I may buy some extra and hoard it! YIKES!!!
I also used the 7gypsies Mini Notebooks Ecriture and Orchestra to create an address book. So much fun!

I hope you enjoyed this project.
Until next time,


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity