Heart of the Sea

Feeling the need to put up a new header for the end of the summer season.  Already see the sun lower in the sky, shorter nights, dryer ones.  It is a gentle season before the crispness of fall, even in the south.   I took this photo two years ago in the Bahamas on Port Lucaya.    My honey and I were walking back to the hotel and of course, I was dragging my feet through the clear waters looking for any excuse to not have to leave shore.  Sun was nearly down and bright white light was shining across the length of the sandy beach edge when I came across this moon jelly laying in shallow waters. 


 I love the play of light from the sun through through the water giving the moon jelly the look of a transparent heart with a flash of white living light.

Life, it is beautiful.  Sea Witch  


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity