Unexpected surprise.

I adore the unexpected, the "swag" of life...things you never saw coming and there they are.  They just show up at your door or in this case, in my email box.    Ann, from Green Oak Antiques, a blog that I follow for its insight into the antique selling world (and has a marvelous post about what works in a show vs a shop) acquired a new printshop program and packaged with the graphics was this delightful jpg of a mermaid kingdom.  Sweet Ann thought of "the sea witch" and forwarded it on to me for my enjoyment.


Ann's thoughtfulness to send this to me is why I adore the blogging community.  We check our favorite blog sites daily looking for those words and images shared by really strangers in the purest sense but no, these are not strangers.  These are friends, buddies, personalities with a common or perhaps an uncommon thread that attract us to each other like bees to honey.  Before we realize it, we have become a community, we have developed friendships and we think of each other...and the community begins to feel more like family.
If you have received something unexpected from a blogger, please share it with a comment.  I suspect that we each have a story to share.

Now, I am often asked where I come across many of my unique mermaid images and although I have no specific source other then the internet and from blog friends like Green Oak Antiques, I thought I would share a few images that I have not utilized on my posts yet. 

Just came across this neat black and white image. Love that she has a shell to her ear.

Everyone's favorite movie mermaid from Splash!


Mermaid and Sailor

Postcard from the weeki wachee mermaid show 1950s

This image is found on a toilet lid no less. 


Love this image of the two mermaids (sirens of the seas) calling the ships to them.
 Thank you Ann for being the inspriation for this post.
Blessings and joy to everyone.  Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity