I just couldn't resist!

Just when I thought my life couldn't be any crazier.  When I feel like I'm losing my mind because everything is moving faster around me then I can control...this vid is sent to me by a friend and suddenly, I realize all is right with my world.



On one hand, I gotta give props to the "Hoff" for actually standing by this absurd video but you have to admit, it is hilarious in the purity of its stupidity.  But then sis looks at me and says, "Hey, don't mess with the Hoff" which only produces uncontrollable giggles from both of us.  You must watch this to it's bitter end as it is so absurd.  Still, I have my questions.  Like, why is he wearing those goofy outfits and dancing like he has a hot coal in his underpants?  Why are those creepy little girl angels floating over head going nowhere?  Why does he insist upon floating over his motorcycle and pretend like he is hanging on for dear life?  See, I have my questions.

So do you have a video that sends you over the edge when you see it for its stupidity...don't hold it in, oh, please share it so we can all laugh with you.  Have a joyous day. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity