Back to the sea

The heat of the summer is nearly upon us here in Atlanta and the skies are blue, the trees are green and flowers are blooming everywhere.   All of this gives me a huge case of "senioritis"...you know, when the high school seniors are full of spring fever and all they want to do is play.  Yea, got me a bad case of senioritis.  The sea is calling me and although we have a trip coming up in June, I feel like I am going to burst if I don't get back into the salt water again.  So I pulled up photos of past trips to the Bahamas to try and quell my need to fill my bathtub with sea salt, dump my rubber shark in the water and put on my mask and fins pretending like I'm the Queen of the Mermaids.  
(all photos enlarge)

Ariel shot of the Abacos from a tiny island hopper plane really held together with duct tape.  Look at those beautiful turquoise reefs just waiting for snorkelers and divers.
Green Turtle Key Beach
The view from our room at Green Turtle.  

Lovely sunset from our deck at Green Turtle.


Same view, different night.  Sky is now orange.

Sky and water have become a vibrant golden color.  The sunsets are amazing as they change color in a blink of an eye.

 
Sun preparing to set on the beach in Port Lucaya.  My honey and I were married on this beach.  I love this shot, it looks like molten silver.

As sun lowers everything takes on the colors of fire.


Sun has now become a fireball in the sky and the waters take on a brilliant orange and purple color. 

Early morning sunrise in Green Turtle Key.  I love brilliance of the whites and greys against the black palms and tropical shrubs. 
Yes, I must go down to the sea again, to the vagrant, gypsy life.  Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity