Feeling Belly Up

Yup, this is one of those days where I am feeling like a fish... belly-up


Of course, it is all my own doing and now I am dealing with the consequences of my own actions.  I have a tendancy to take on more than I should.  My honey often says I have oars in many oceans and he is correct.  About once or twice a year I realize I have taken on too much and it then overtakes me...which makes me feel more like a bloated fish with all of the activities and responsiblities I have piled on myself.


Oh, yea, that's me!

So, between preparing income taxes for family, the items I have to price and get in the shop, prepare a proposal for a website build, returning my home to its original setup following a delightful visit from family, get out birthday gifts to family, send care package to son in Afganistan, catch up on all of my blogging favorites and friends (of which I am shamelessly and woefully behind), dealing with all of the crisis's that just happened to float to the top at work (it's what happens when you herd engineers for a living) and finishing up some jewelry commisisons, I am that puffed out puffer fish.

Well, I'm preparing a pot of "gun powder" tea...nope, it is not deadly, just the opposite, it brews up as a nice, smooth tea and just what I need to feel unpuffed again.  Thank you for each and every time you stop by for a visist and your wonderful comments.  I promise I will catch up with all of you later next week.  Have a wonderful weekend my frends and stay unpuffed!  Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity