Schoolhouse Rock is 37

Thirty-seven years ago this week, ABC television, during Saturday morning cartoons, introduced one the most loved educational commercial ventures for children everywhere. It was called Schoolhouse Rock.  I remember these when I was a girl and my sisters and I always enjoyed singing along with them.  (In fact, I even have the CD of the best of Schoolhouse Rock).  I know my kids remember the songs, even if they thought the animation was a bit lame.

Here are three of my favorites, so click on the videos and travel back to Saturday morning cartoons time and sing along.  I know you already know the words.



Interjections, shows excitement, shows emotion!



"No More Kings."




and of course everyone remembers, "Nouns, a person, place or thing." 

and let's not forget its introduction before each song:

As your body grows bigger
Your mind grows flowered
It's great to learn
Cause knowledge is power!

It's Schoolhouse Rocky
That chip off the block
Of your favourite schoolhouse
Schoolhouse Rock!

On another note, I have pulled the music from my blog for a few weeks.  I wanted to hear from you, as visitors to the blog, is the music annoying and/or does it interfere with your pages loading.  I rarely put "sound" on websites for those very reasons, but blogs are a different breed of webcat and I have received many comments about how you have enjoyed my choices.  Still, if it is preferred to have no music automatically piping up, I would like to hear from you.  Leave a comment or send me an email and let me know. 

Have a delightful day everyone.  Sea Witch--who will  now go and unpack her adjectives.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity