BRRRRRR, this Sea Witch is freezing her tail off.

Good morning everyone.  Doesn't happen often, but we received a little snow last evening...along with a thin layer of moisture so it is now ice everywhere.  Although, not as lovely as the photos of snow kissed landscapes as offered by A New England Life, or MayGreen Fairies, or Vintage Bunny I had to share my sad little snow photos only because we just don't see it that often here in Georgia.


Taken about 5:30 am this morning.  Had to let Kota out for his morning constitutional and to bark at his doggie friend across the fence.



Oh, how I look forward to breakfasts out on the desk with my honey as soon as spring arrives.  We live on the deck most of the year watching the squirrels and the rest of nature roll by.  Around May, I even blow up the bright green baby pool and fill with water.  Not so much for the grandchildren who stop by but because this Sea Witch and her honey will drop our big, beautiful bottoms in it and cool off.  Nothing like a good book, a cold drink and someone you love next to you in a baby pool.  All good, I tell ya.  So stay warm and wishing you a lovely weekend.  Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity