Ember Update

Emberjayne is continuing to do well though we still don't have any definitive answers. We are trusting in God every minute. Currently we are waiting for interpretive results of an EEG test and X-rays. Her neonatologist believes the skull fracture seen on the ct scan is not really there and is simply the suture line where the skull plates meet. A preliminary report on the EEG did show increased electrical spikes but he would not tell me what that really meant. I have to wait for the neurologists to analyze this information. We probably won't hear anything before Friday. It also looks less and less likely that the seizures were the result of any kind of infection, but she does have to fininsh out antibiotics just in case.
The good news at this point though is she has regained her birth weight and then some. She is currently six ounces over her birth weight and eats like a little piggy. I have been able to nurse somewhat and she has not forgotten how to latch on. I have also been very successful with pumping with a manual pump. A wonderful friend has also loaned me her high end double pump, so nursing is something I can continue to do despite being separated from her for so many hours each day.
The bad news was that my husband's truck broke down two days ago. He uses the truck for work and was coming up to the hosptial as soon as he was done. He now has no truck to work in or come to the hospital in. We are not sure when it will get fixed though it is with a great mechanic who has blessed us in this trial.
God is good! Please keep praying.
I will post more updates as we get them.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity