Under the Sea

Hello my friends, come dive with me today.  This SeaWitch cannot be happier.  I spent the afternoon diving in Cancun at a reef location called Manchones Reef.   This was my first dive in Cancun and although this particular reef did not have the large coral beds that I see so often in the Florida Keys and the Bahamas, the fish life was all over the place. I have posted a few shots for you.  So much color and they are unafraid of divers and will often swim right next to you.  (photos taken with Canon Sureshot Elph in Ikelite housing...all photos will enlarge if you double click on them.)


Happy little grunts swimming around fan corals.


One of my favorite shots...so much color and activity.


Closeup of grunt in front of large coral head.



This French Angel Fish was the size of a large dinner plate.



Juvenile Blue Tang.  One of my favorite species.  These fish are brilliant blue and this little guy measured about 4 inches in length and had the palest shade of lemon yellow on his tail. 



A good size Trunkfish.  Measured about a foot in length.

Another large school of grunts.

I hope you enjoyed cyber diving with me.   My honey and I are off to Tulum tomorrow to view the Mayan ruins.  Pictures will follow.  Via Con Huevos everyone!  Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity