The Merriest of Christmas to you all.

It is 8:21 pm EST and I should be packing for my getaway to Cancun.  Yes, my honey and this mermaid have a dive trip planned for the last week of this year and I'm running around trying to get everything ready for our flight tomorrow. 


Instead, I just wanted to stop.  Breathe.  And give thanks for all that has been given me this year.  Among so many things, it has been the gift of this blog.  Who would have thought that this simple little venue would reap such blogasphere friendships.  I  have come to know you all in a delightful way. From the joys in your life to those that are soulfully painful. I would not have missed any of it.  Thank you dear friends, for inviting me into your world and sharing all of your gifts.  You have inspired me, shared your creativity and have given me your friendship.  For this I shall always be grateful. 

I wish for you all, the Merriest of Christmas', the happiest and healthiest of new year's and may we all prosper in only good ways.  I will be blogging throughout my trip so if you have a moment, stop by and say hello. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity