A hectic weekend

Glad to be back blogging, I have missed all of you my cyber friends.  I feel like I have been away for months instead of 2 weeks.  Had a marvelous time in Italy with my family.  Will share about that in future posts. The weekend was busy with me playing "catch-up" after being gone.   First day back last Tuesday and we had frost.  Had my car outside as I had holiday items in the garage and I had to scrape ice off the windshield.  YUK!  I'm a sun worshipper so having to scrape ice was painful. Still, the ice looked lovely from the inside of the car so I snapped a quick photo.  These look like raindrops, but they were actually frozen solid. (click on photos to enlarge)


Priced items Saturday evening and brought them into Queen of Hearts to update my holiday booth displays.  Acquired some wonderful vintage silverplate this year and I displayed them on an antique farm table.  Nice juxtaposition of elegance and primitive.


Silver, such a lovely metal for the holidays.  Fill with your favorite vintage ornaments or best holiday fare.


Red and green is so festive.



Yes, that is a Mrs. Beasley doll sitting next to a vintage Santa doll.  She is in wonderful condition with original collar, apron and glasses still intact.  Pull string is still strong but the voice box has been over wound.  I found her when shopping with sis and she shared that as a little girl, she loved Family Affair and wanted a Mrs. Beasley doll.



You gotta love these tricked out Christmas ducks!




Cookie jars and cookie presses.



Holiday sleigh bear with tiny white lights.



Snowmen abound within the green depression glass.


Another shot of the table full of silver and behind it gold and white items.  My booth is filled to the rafters and I don't think I can fit in one more item.  I'm so delighted to be apart of Queen of Hearts.  This busy antique mall is filled with so many wonderful things.

Now, I actually fit one more task in this weekend and that is the launch of my second blog, "Raviolis for Lunch".  http://raviolisforlunch.blogspot.com/



This blog is for my grandchildren, my delightful little raviolis.  Since they are scattered all across the country and other parts of the world, I wanted to find a way to let them know each day that I am thinking of them and miss them.  If you have children, or grandchildren dear readers, they are all invited to stop by.  Have a wonderful week and I can't wait to visit everyone's blogs this week.  Sea Witch 


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity