I'm Baaaaack!!!!!

We are moved. We have TV and now we have internet as of this morning. I had an accumulated 140 emails which I will be playing catch up with for some time. We still have a few things left at the old house and some cleaning to do, but we have settled in nicely. About half of our stuff is still in the garage and we are wondering why we even need any of it since we are perfectly happy with what is already in the house.
I have a confession as well, a good deal of what we had to move were books. Books, books, and more books. It is time to whittle down the library, especially since each library visit results in another 40 or so books.
Hopefully later today or tomorrow I will resume my blog format, but I just wanted to let anyone who might care that I was back in the blogosphere.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity