Up, Up, and Away


Jenna is off. The day went off great. We left La Quinta by 5:45 or so and got to LAX by 8:30am. Needless to say I was in desperate need of a ladies room by then. If you have had more than one child you will understand! God was so good to us! As we were driving around the parking structure level by level we spied people waiting behind others to grab their spot. I happened upon the open space that was closest to the sky bridge access to the airport. We left Jenna's bags in the car and made a dash for the facilities. Why do they not realize that the majority of travelers leaving airports are already having to travel quite a ways and put bathrooms in the parking structures?
Anyway all was well. Jenna's flight didn't leave until 12:30. We had plenty of time. After getting her bags we proceeded to check her suitcase. Twenty-nine dollars later (oversize baggage fee) I was allowed to also get a gate pass. I made Jenna find her gate by herself, but I felt better putting her on the plane myself. God is so good to me. I was able to listen to Christian teaching all the way home and I am currently enjoying a few precious moments alone. I think I may take a swim, before I tackle the dishes and the website updates.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity