Going Back to go forward


So back in April I did a brave thing. I posted my weight and measurements for all the world to see in an attempt to stay accountable and get healthier. As you may have figured out, I have a problem with consistency. However, each day brings with it new possibilities and opportunities. "His blessings are new every morning!" And so with that I will begin again. For the past two days I have really been focusing on my diet.
With the purchase of the pool and the trike, I have also been able to be more active.
The goal now is too keep it up.
New stats
Weight 159 lbs
Measurements-
Waist 33"
Hips 43"
lower ab 42"
chest 37"
upper thigh 26"
knee 17"
upper calf 16"
upper arm 13"

So based on previous entries I have lost one pound and one inch off my waist and hips. I have gained one inch around my lower abs. Of course I measured myself so that might not be accurate.

As for the diet.
To kick off my diet on Saturday, I did a protein shake fast. All I had all day was 3 protein shakes, some scrambled eggs and some ground beef. My body didn't like this much. Yesterday I had an apple for breakfast, some coffee with a diet(60 cal) hot cocoa packet mixed in. I call that the poor man's mocha. For lunch we went to Pick up Sticks. I had their lunch special of Garlic chicken. It came with brown rice and a salad. I drank a diet coke with it. For dinner we got a rotisserie chicken from Ralph's and all I ate was the chicken. My plan is for no carbs after 3pm. I can burn off carbs earlier in the day, but at night they just sit there and store. On Saturday
we got the trike and the bikes so we had to test them out and I rode mine for at least half an hour. Yesterday I rode it for 40 minutes or so and then swam and played in the pool for another 2hours or so after that. The best thing about all of it is to see the kids being more active. Seeing them feel their need to move and not suffocate it! If I am moving they are more likely to move too! Ryan is even pedaling now. Previously he couldn't quite get the hang of it. So now we need to get his legs stronger and soon he will be riding with Armstrong!


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity