Sam Concepcion is "Peter Pan"


This September 29 to October 30 at the Meralco Theater, teen star Sam Concepcion will once again showcase his artistry as a performer as he takes on the title role of STAGES and Repertory Philippines’ Peter Pan.

Among his contemporaries, teen star Sam Concepcion may be the only one who can be considered a “triple threat,” someone who can sing, act, and dance exceptionally. This made him early favorite and eventual winner in the ABS-CBN talent search Little Big Star, the show that launched his career.

Aside from singing, dancing, and acting onstage, which I have been doing eversince I was young, I am excited that I get to fly in this musical,” says Sam. “It will be a fun, full of flying show and I assure everyone that this production will be the ultimate family show.

Sam adds that this musical also boasts of beautifully-written tunes for the stage.

Peter Pan marks Sam’s theater comeback after starring in highly-successful shows like NOAH, High School Musical, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

This is the Asian premiere of this version of Peter Pan, the spectacular musical by Stiles and Drewe and the late Willis Hall. It relives Sir James Barrie’s timeless tale of the boy who never grew up.

People tell me I am like Peter Pan because even if I am already 18, people perceive me still as that young boy who starred in that sinigang mix commercial,” adds Sam. “I am thankful that I have been given this big opportunity to star in a grand production like Peter Pan.

Aside from Sam, Peter Pan also stars Michael Williams as Hook, and ABS-CBN’s rising star Tippy Delos Santos (Idol, Shoutout) as Wendy with Cara Barredo as alternate.

I am excited to work with everyone,” shares Sam. “It has been a while, since I performed for a musical. I have been raring to do this.”

Peter Pan also marks a milestone because it is the first time that STAGES and Repertory Philippines are co-producing a show.

To be directed by Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo and Jaime Del Mundo, Peter Pan promises to be one of the biggest musical productions in recent years.

For interested blockbuyers and sponsors, please contact STAGES at (02) 818-1111 loc. 225.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity