Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner Kiss on MTV Movie Awards 2011


Twilight Saga male lead stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner kiss during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards! Whoah!

The cute kissing incident happened when the fan-voted "Best Kiss" was awarded to Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart for their on-screen kiss at "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse".

"I feel bad, because I don't feel like kissing you," Robert told Kristen. "You don't want to kiss me, do you?" he added.

"It's been a long time - I think maybe we should finally go for it," Kristen replied .

"There's someone else in the audience who would appreciate it a little more," Robert said, as he ran down the stage steps into the audience and proceeded to plant a kiss on Taylor Lautner.


Watch the video here:





My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity