Lynnette Davis

A pretty summer layout by Lynnette Davis.
"ABCD XYZ"
This is my oldest daughter, Deja, along with my youngest sister, Angel. These two are like 2 peas in a pod in how close they are. They tried to dress alike all summer long while my family was here visiting and so I put these outfits together for them (so that they could match). They allowed me about 5 minutes of their time to snap a few shots of them by the pool this one afternoon. 

"Softly lucent, like a rounded moon and exceptionally precious."


Products Lynnette used:
Little Yellow Bicycle Decorative Edge Cardstock
Melissa Frances Mini Bag & Tag-Vintage Attic Treasures
American Crafts Elements Buttons-Metallic
Basic Grey Designer Half Pearls-Opaline
Melissa Frances Vintage Ephemera Stickers-Vintage Attic Treasures
Little Yellow Bicycle Frame
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Black Gold


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity