Goodwill redo

Found a glass dome and wood base at my local goodwill about a month ago.  A nasty looking chenille flower arrangement was sitting under it.  I tossed that out when I got home and put the dome on my garage shelf. 

Knew I wanted to use it for a Halloween display and was waiting for the right look.  Found this great plastic skull at my local Walgreens over the weekend and knew it was exactly what I wanted for this piece.  Spray painted the wood base black.


Then hot glued some tea stained muslim to the base and then glued this nifty looking skull that I picked up at Walgreens.  I am crazy about the way this turned out. 

Looks so mad scientist. 

Side view.  This looks like a real skull.

Can't wait to put this in my Victorian booth as I have plans for a Victorian Halloween theme.  Goodwill always has some great items that can be repurposed into fun pieces like this.  Have a wonderful week. Sea Witch


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity