Marshmallow shooters YES, after shave NO

Well the Sea Witch is back.  High tailed it off to Aurora, Colorado to bring my grandmother's engagement ring to my son to give to the woman who stole his heart.  This was a quick trip planned to surprise her and I got to meet Cristi for the first time (after a year of phone conversations) and her delightful children...three more raviolis for me!!! 


In typical "Easterner" style, we celebrated with fresh lobsters.  "Uncle Kevin" sprung for this celebratory feast and we ate like rock stars.


Everyone sat around the table with good food, good drink and lots of love.

How wonderful that both my sons gave family rings to the women who love them.  My oldest son gave his wife my mother's engagement ring. My youngest son gave his soon to be wife my grandmother's engagement ring.  And, I wear the ring my husband's mother wore.  Yes, you can say it, we are hopeless romantics when it comes to family diamond rings. 

So, what does all of this ring business have to do with marshmallow shooters and after shave?  Well, it's all about not checking baggage and running items through carry on.  I had packed four marshmallow shooters (guns) with a bag of miniature marshmallows for the kids and my son. My honey insisted that these would in all likelihood be confiscated by TSA since they looked like guns.  I couldn't find anything on the TSA website that said I couldn't bring them, so I was ready to take the chance.
I sail through security without a problem (and I have four of these babies in my carryon)...my honey gets pulled aside, frisked, poked and x-rayed because he has a small bottle of after shave. 


Contraband to TSA so they confiscate it.  The marshmallow shooters were a huge hit and got lots of play time by kids and the big boys.  I think Squirt, the dog liked it best because she would eat up every mini-marsh she could find so there was never anything left behind.



A short vid of the kids attacking my son's best friend in the kitchen.  If you watch closely, you can see the mini-marshmallows shooting all over the place.  These silly little toys kept everyone laughing and playing for hours.  Don't you love a house full of love?

So now I'm trying to play catchup at work and also read all of the posts that I have missed.  Please give me some time to read and then drop by and say hello.  I miss my blogging friends and all that life plans around you. Blessings to you all. Sea Witch 


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity