If there's a party goin' on, don't bother knockin!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

So apparently there is this thing called the
Ultimate Blog Party.
It is sort of like a blog carnival...
Only on steroids...
And with prizes!!!


If you are here for the first time, let me introduce myself,
I am Miss Julie- a throwback to my days as a daycare provider and preschool teacher, and though not a southerner myself, my hubbie has those roots so it is a well fitting moniker.

These days I am a homeschool mom who also teaches art classes- to other homeschoolers as well as at a public after school program.

Most of the lessons I use end up here. Most are original, some are "borrowed" from other beloved art teacher blogs. Several are embellished to include unit study ideas too, because I firmly believe that if you want to, art can be used to teach every other subject you can imagine.

If you love art in any way shape or form, then I can't wait to meet you!
I hope that you can be inspired by the posts here, and I look forward to gaining new inspirations from my fellow party goers!!!

To join the party, just click on the banner at the top of this post.

Some of those prizes I'm hoping to win are:

#56- Surprise Box of Art Supplies from KV Creative Designs
#68 Christian Book Distributors Gift Certificate from A High and Noble Calling
INTL 19 Sponsor Spot on Tip Junkie
INTL 21 Blog/Web Ad from Foundation Studio
INTL 69 Advertising at MomKaboodle
USC 15 Gift Certicate to Amazon from Want to Know What I Think




sig2


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity