And I would like to thank the Academy...

I was presented with my first blogger award today!

Oh, I totally wasn't expecting this. I really don't have anything prepared to say... but this must mean you all like me, you must really, really like me...sniff, sniff.

So I humbly accept this award presented to me by the IEMommy Blogger.



“This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.”


So now the rules state that I must share the love(or like;})with fifteen other WONDERFUL BLOGGERS out there!

I accept the challenge.
duh, duh, duh, duh, dah, duh, duh. (My attempt at the Mission Impossible Theme)

#1 Art Smarts 4 Kids
#2 Deep Space Sparkle
#3 Oodles of Art Projects
#4 That Artist Woman
#5 Art is Messy
#6 Briargrove Elementary Art Page


You may have noticed a theme with those picks... and now for something completely different...

#7 Nothing New
#8 Soli Deo Gloria
#9 No Greater Joy
#10 Cultivating Joy in a House Full of Boys
#11 School For Us
#12 At Home Science
#13 Our Journey Westward
#14 An Organized Mess
#15 Snippety Gibbet




So now the rules say that these WONDERFUL BLOGGERS should accept their awards, post it on their site and award 15 WONDERFUL BLOGGERS of their own letting all their recipients know of the honor bestowed upon them.

Aren't we all so wonderful?


PS There were a few other people I really wanted to award, but they already got this award today from IEMommy.


sig2


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity