Website Wednesdays #2


My offerings for you today...


A free 36 week art lesson curriculum for kids at Little Acorns Tree House.

She has done a good job here. You will find a literature resource, biographical info, and a project idea. All 36 weeks are laid out at once so you can pick and choose at your leisure. The project ideas are made up mostly of links to others sites around the web. It looks like a lot of fun and I will probably be borrowing from it heavily this year!

Since this where we are at, I know others may be too, and if so this is for you.
Birmingham Museum and Art Galleries give you the opportunity to explore an Egyptian Tomb. You can also learn about Ancient Greece and Rome while you're there.

This last one is one of my favorite places and you may already know about it. If you don't you should. It may become your go to source for all things social study oriented for kids.
Mr.Donn

Enjoy.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity