TipTuesday #6

Today's tips are very simple...
1. Every once in a while when you feel like your head is going to bust because of all the other stuff that has piled up because you are homeschooling:

TAKE THE DAY OFF, OR THE WEEK!

For now I can't take any time off of school though. I am going to be putting in some
"minimum days" though and I may have to lay off the blog a bit. Hopefully life will settle down soon and I can finally find a groove in my momentum. For now all the momentum is just serving to make me nauseous.

2. Every once in a while when you feel like your whole body is going to explode because you can no longer manage the accumulated amount of stuff in your house:

GO THROUGH AND TOSS OUT!

It is so hard for me to do this. I am an artist so I see value in so many things others see as junk. Add to that the teacher in me and it all adds up to PACKRAT.
I am currently in the midst of a purge though. We might be moving. Even if we don't though, the purge is necessary. Our house was pretty much too small when we moved in three years ago, and guess what? It hasn't gotten any bigger, but the kids have as has the amount of all our accumulated junk.
So if I am not on here for a while you'll know what I'm doing.

Something to look forward to though, November is "Write a novel month". I am setting a goal for myself right now to finish my Proverbs Devotions, turn them into a book, and publish it!


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity