Today is the big day


Today is the day of my father-in-law's heart surgery. Actually, yesterday was. I am adding to a post that I started yesterday but I am just now getting back to. So far he has come through everything well, but had add some complications. He has had to go back into surgery once to stop bleeding that occurred probably as a result of his aspirin therapy previous to this surgery.
After his first surgery he was unable to take morphine for pain because it caused such a drop in his blood pressure. Since the second surgery the drop has not been occurring and he has been able to stand the morphine. This is excellent. He was in a lot of pain last night. Anyone who reads this, please keep him and the family in prayer.
On a happier note... Because of the surgery, our family got together and had an early Christmas.
The photo here is of my boys and their boy cousins, my husband, and his mom and dad(the one who has just had heart surgery). It was a fun day for them all at the local children's museum.
Though this has not been one of the most traditionally happy Christmas seasons for this family, I think it has been a joyful one nonetheless as we have had a chance to truly examine what is important and that God is truly in control and at the heart(pun intended) of this season.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity