The other classrooms always cooler...

I know that as home schoolers we are always interested in what other home schoolers do. How they handle schedule, curriculums, discipline, incentives, etc. I also know we are intensely interested in each others actual classroom setups. At least I am. So I thought I'd give you all a little tour of my dining room/ home school room/ art class room. As the sign says, welcome...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is my entryway.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is my fall themed bulletin board in my window, because I do not have any more room on my walls for a bulletin board.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis is where I write stuff when I need to. There is a chalk board, a white board, and a cork board. You can see the leftovers of my last art lesson.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As you can see, I am big on posters. Ryan cam to me one day when he was still four and said, "Mommy, three plus three is six." He had been studying one of my wall charts on his own.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHere is our big calendar. the kids change the date for me everyday. There are little inserts that go over the number to show yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Sometimes they fight over who gets to change the date.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHere is our requisite classroom flag. You can also see part of our library, more posters, and our school days counter.

I hope you have enjoyed the tour. I will feel extremely blessed if it gave you any ideas. Someday I may have a dedicated room just for school, but for now both I and the rooms in my house are into multitasking.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity